25 April 2011

Who's in love with you now?

I swear to God, I am. 

I love Los Angeles for a million reasons, but the fact that the LA hip hop scene is finally jumping off again is not a small part of my satisfaction with this city as of late.  There's some great music coming out of the mainstream, commercial hip hop world right now, too (especially on the production end of things.) Still, it is really nice to hear that the level of sophistication and creativity coming out of the bedrooms of 19 year olds in this city is on par with the platinum club bangers.  These guys are killing it daily.   The new west, listen up...

Mr. Glover is ambidextrous...


 and Tyler speaks english, but...





Overdoz is too grown for that...








1 comment:

  1. I saw a video of Don Glover/Childish Gambino performing on stage and I was impressed. I like this track too.

    ReplyDelete